India is day by day increasing in the tourism sector and the majority of people discover the country with Golden Triangle India Tour. It is the best way to get introduced with the countries rich beauty and is much-preferred by the first time traveler in the country. Now the question mostly arises is that what is the Golden Triangle Tour? So let’s take a quick overview of what is Golden Triangle Tour?
The most recommended and searchable trail of modern India, Golden Triangle Tour Itinerary covers Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur which are equally located in the distance to the northern region of the country. The journey covers reputed Indian architectural monuments along with the experience of Rajasthan sights and natural beauties. The trip starts from the nation’s capital – Delhi, later head towards the Taj city – Agra and at last the capital city of royal state – Jaipur. These destinations are filled with experiences which you can enjoy in your trip. Here are enlisted some of the most popular experiences of golden trio tour –
A visit to Khari Baori in Delhi –
Khari Baori is Asia’s largest spice market which is rich in a variety of India’s spices, nuts, herbs, and other food products.
Rickshaw ride at Delhi –
Discover the bustling market streets of Delhi with popular rickshaw ride. Don’t miss a chance to explore ancient Chandni Chowk market of Delhi in your rickshaw ride and delicious taste of different parathas of Paranthe wali gali in Chandni Chowk.
Savor the taste of Mughlai dishes in Agra –
The mouth-watering delights of Agra will surely fill your mouth with water within your first bite. The most popular and delicious sweet dish of Agra is Agre-ka-Petha which is now available in different tastes and flavors.
Admire the beauty of iconic Taj Mahal –
The epitome of love, Taj Mahal is the most popular wonders of India which is the finest example of Mughal architectural style. Capture the magnificent sunrise and sunset views of Taj Mahal in your cameras.
Practice the impressive block printing in Jaipur –
The triangle tour gives you an opportunity to explore the local art and artisans. Enjoy the hands-on experience and learn the method of block printing at Sanganer village in Jaipur.
Cook like locals in Jaipur –
Delicious taste of Rajasthani cuisines of Jaipur can be a perfect foodie paradise. Learn some recipes of famous dishes and try your hand cooking talent with the cooking lessons of a local family.
Why the Golden Triangle is a much-famed tour of India?
- Delhi, Agra, Jaipur are much-picked destinations for experiencing the cultural phase of the country. Every destination in this circuit is filled with unique traditions, architectural beauty, and other elements.
- If you are a solo traveler then the Golden Triangle Tour is the best way to discover the country in a very short span of time.
- Gives you a chance to get indulge in the glorifying history related to the bygone era. These destinations are much-picked for its historic legacy that can be found in beautiful architectural structures.
- For luxurious traveling in India, many Luxury Golden Triangle Tour Packages are offered by the travel operators in the country. These packages offer you luxurious amenities in the entire tour like luxury car rental in India or booking accommodation in luxurious resorts.
- These cities are located at the equal distance and are well-connected with each other by air, by train, by roadways, or by bus.
- Delhi Agra Jaipur is well known for its mouth-watering cuisines which gives you a taste of spicy and sweet.
Golden Triangle Tour is the best way to get indulge into the enriched beauty of India, so plan your Delhi Agra Jaipur tour package and explore the vibrant cultures and traditions of the country