India’s Golden Triangle Tour is the most popular tour of India which offers a chance to get the glimpses of Incredible India in a very short span of time. The triangle circuit of India makes you explore the most illustrious cities of India such as Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. A triangular shape on the map of India connects the golden cities of India. The Golden Triangle Journey starts from Delhi, then moving ahead towards the south, Agra and then the final destination towards the deserted regions, Jaipur. This triangle tour is called Golden for its stimulating cultural, historical and magnificent architectural prosperity apparent in the stunning architectures of Red Fort in Delhi, the wonderful Taj Mahal in Agra, the royal of Maharajas at Hawa Mahal in Jaipur.
Top 6 reasons why you should traverse the Golden Triangle Tour of India.
- Engross pleasure in the Historic wonder of the Red Fort – The prime destination of Golden Triangle tour Delhi, is featured with the wonderful Islamic architectural style of Red Fort. The walls of the fortress contain the intricate artwork on the red sandstone. A stunning colossal octagonal-shaped fortress makes a great starting of the Golden Triangle Tour India. Discover the fascinating world of Mughals and Maharajas in the Red Fort of Delhi.
- The towering attraction of India: Qutub Minar – It is the tallest brick-layered minaret in the world which is a strong competitor of Taj Mahal in terms of its popularity. From the marvels of a bygone era, Qutub Minar is one of the most remarkable monuments ever built. The tower of Power is a 73-meter tall narrowing tower of five stories contains a spiral staircase of 379 steps. Qutub Minar is also recognized as the UNESCO’s World Heritage Site.
- Embark the symbol of Love: Taj Mahal – The grandeur of Taj Mahal at Agra is a most notable site of Golden Triangle Tour. The beautiful white marble structural design was built by Shah Jahan to commemorate his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. Taj Mahal is one of the best architectures of Mughal Dynasty. Iconic Taj Mahal offers the best view during Sunrise which creates a pleasing backdrop for capturing the scenic views in cameras.
- Fatehpur Sikri: A haunted destination – An imperial haunted city is just 37 kilometers away from Agra. It is another brilliant example of Mughal Architecture and aura which will take you back at the time when the city was ruled by rajas and Maharajas. The beautiful red sandstone structure of the city is a remarkable site which showcases the sophisticated architectures and their awe-inspiring beauty.
- Evidence of beauty and royalty of Maharajas: Hawa Mahal – While on the track of Golden Triangle Tour, Jaipur is the final destination of this tour which is bejeweled with the mesmerizing structure of Hawa Mahal. One of the most renowned sites of Jaipur, Hawa Mahal is widely known for its splendid architecture and its contemporary design which includes the intricately carved 953 small windows.
- An astronomical observatory: Jantar Mantar – It is one of the most popular observatories in India. The must explore place of Jaipur which you should not ignore in your Triangle Tour is the largest astronomical observatory, that is featured with the instruments of science which still work with the meticulousness. A collection of instruments predicts the time, calendars, and lunar charts.
This tour of India will surely fulfill the desire to explore the wonderful land of Incredible India. The destinations of Golden Triangle Tour offers its travelers to rejuvenate the mind, soul and the taste buds and shopaholics. So plan your Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour now and have a chance to take pleasure from the diverse land of India.